Regardless of the product you are manufacturing, keeping your operating costs down is the name of the game. The idea of making your product more environmentally friendly typically means higher costs for manufacturers and ultimately a higher price for the consumer – or at least, that’s what we’ve always thought. However, this is no longer the case. EcoSynthetix offers environmentally sustainable binder solutions that perform as well – or better – compared to current binder systems – with a lower total system cost.
All other things being equal, consumers would prefer to buy a sustainable product. Offer them what they want – a truly differentiated product that's more sustainable and reduces the use of harmful chemicals – and see how your business can grow. This is happening today in the wood composites market, where manufacturers and retailers are offering new flooring products that stand out in the market because they're safer, more sustainable and contain no-added-formaldehyde. They're doing this by using DuraBind binders.
While highly regulated ingredients are reliant on finite resources, our renewable bio-based materials are always available and can provide price stability in your operations. By replacing your synthetic polymers, our bio-based ingredients can help stabilize your overall supply chain costs and potentially decrease your unit cost of production.
Many traditional industrial chemicals are derived from petroleum, making them vulnerable to fossil fuel price instability. For you, this can create budgetary constraints, increased uncertainty and supply chain challenges. While petroleum-based ingredients are reliant on finite resources, our renewable biochemicals are always available and can provide price stability in your operations. Replacing your synthetic polymers, our bio-based ingredients can help stabilize your overall supply chain costs and decrease your unit cost of production.
Our biopolymers exhibit unique properties that enable manufacturers to reduce or eliminate their reliance on other additives, helping you to simplify your supply chain and save money. Wood composite manufacturers can use less release agent by using DuraBind. Paper manufacturers can reduce the amount of non-renewable binders, thickeners and water retention agents in their formulations by using EcoSphere.
EcoSynthetix products are often shipped in powder form, providing a significant cost reduction over transporting traditional fossil fuel-based binders, which typically ship in liquid form. As a result, they offer longer shelf life and can be stored for months at ambient temperature.
There are real costs associated with the use of binders made from highly regulated chemicals. By switching to bio-based products, you can reduce regulatory supervision for handling compliance, as well as the reporting requirements that are customary when using highly regulated chemicals. What's more, you can decrease emissions monitoring and concerns over QA testing results.
- Reduce cost by replacing SB latex and providing total binder optimization.
- Excellent machine runnability by delivering low high-shear viscosity and improved water retention.
- Meet no-added formaldehyde (NAF) regulations without sacrificing product or manufacturing performance.
- Replace formaldehyde with our bio-based binders without increasing overall production costs.
- Improve performance of hair care products by replacing petroleum-based ingredients that work as a film former.
- Improve economics, performance and biodegradability of wipes by replacing synthetic binders.
- Learn more about Our Capabilities.
- Want to more information on biochemicals? Click here.
- Contact us now to learn how EcoSynthetix can help you improve overall cost efficiencies.