If you’re committed to reducing your carbon footprint, EcoSynthetix can help. Our biochemicals are made from sustainably sourced, renewable feedstocks and can significantly reduce your reliance on petroleum-based polymers and binders. In fact, we’ve helped manufacturers reduce their carbon footprint by as much as 70%. From brand owner to retailer to consumer — reaching your sustainability goals will have a positive influence across your entire supply chain. Isn’t it time for a change?
Start phasing out volatile organic compounds (VOCs) by making the transition to our sustainable biopolymers. Start meeting regulatory requirements such as CARB (California Air Resources Board). Stop relying on formaldehyde binders for wood composites and insulation, or SB latex binders for paper and paperboard packaging.
Eliminate time-consuming procedures necessary for handling toxic chemical ingredients, such as formaldehyde, SB and SA latex, or PVOH, as well as the cost of doing so.
Improve working conditions for your employees with bio-based ingredients. In operation, our biopolymers are non-toxic, easy-to-handle and require minimal protective equipment. Our products are also FDA and GRAS (Generally-Regarded-As-Safe) certified.
Our biopolymers are:
- GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) compliant;
- REACH compliant;
- FDA 176.170 compliant;
- FDA 176.180 compliant;
- Recyclable and repulpable;
- Compostable; and,
- Contain no VOCs (volatile organic compounds): established analytical techniques (ASTM D-5197) used to measure VOCs in these products confirm de minimis levels of less than 50 parts per billion.
We believe in supplying better, greener materials from extraction to delivery and are committed to helping you reduce your environmental impact. With low waste and almost zero by-products, our biopolymer manufacturing processes are up to 99% efficient and adhere to all 12 Principles of Green Chemistry. From improving product recyclability to lowering manufacturing and supply chain emissions, choosing our biopolymers will not only help your company reach its sustainability objectives, but our products can help your customers achieve their goals as well.
- We are committed to preserving the earth for future generations.
- Our biopolymer and biomonomer products are industry leading examples of environmentally sustainable technology.
- We offer an intrinsic value proposition of a reduced carbon footprint, without sacrificing performance.
- We own Composition of Matter, Application and Process Patents for a variety of biomaterial product technologies.
Our biopolymer manufacturing processes consume significantly less energy compared to those for styrene butadiene and other latex binders.
Reducing your carbon footprint by up to 67% will add value for the brand owner, retailer and end-user.
- Using renewable binders to fully replace formaldehyde in the production of wood composites, as well as in commercial mineral and fiberglass wall insulation, enables companies to ensure their end-product has no-added-formaldehyde.
- Manufacturers have achieved improved biodegradability by incorporating our biopolymers as a co-binder component in their wipe formulations.
- Learn more about Our Capabilities.
- Want to more information on biochemicals? Click here.
- Looking for additional information? Contact us for more information on EcoSynthetix.